Best Wisdom Teeth Treatment in Agra
If it is partially erupted (partially seen) then the chances of bacteria entering the tooth are high which may cause infection & lead to the swelling in the jaw, pain and general illness.
Because of the misaligned positioning of the jaw, it will become difficult to brush or floss making the tooth prone to decay and gum disease.
Your dentist may advise you to remove your third molar at an early stage, this is because as you age the bones in your mouth becomes harder which will then make it difficult to remove.
SYMPTOMS TO GET WISDOM TEETH REMOVED
- Pain behind molars which can increase with time.
- Redness, swelling, tenderness which can lead to infection
- Foul breath, bad taste can also be detected due to wisdom teeth
- Jaw pain and stiffness
Wisdom teeth may/should be removed in case of any understated problems. Your dentist will be able to help and guide you with diagnosis:
- Crowding: The adjacent teeth are getting harmed. Because of the misalignment wisdom teeth if erupts in the wrong angle then it can harm other teeth.
- Jaw Damage: Wisdom teeth can damage your nerves making the jaw hollow.
- Sinus Issue: Wisdom teeth can be a reason for sinus pain and congestion.
- Gum Problem: It will be difficult to clean the area which results in swelling of the tissue.
- Gaps in Gums: The pocket is created due to swollen gums thus helping in the process of decay
- Avoid vigorous rinsing and touching the area
- If you start feeling discomfort take the prescribed medicines
- A certain amount of bleeding is expected, however, if the bleeding exceeds then visit your dentist immediately
- Swelling around mouth and cheeks is common for a couple of days
- Be on a liquid diet for the first few days. Avoid the use of straw
- Do brush twice a day but make sure you are gentle on rinsing
It depends on how they have erupted and grown. In many instances, it is seen that the mouth does not have enough space, thus causing crowding impacted wisdom tooth. In such cases, the wisdom teeth need to be removed. If they have grown without any hassle, then there is no need.
Q.2. Do They Put You On Anesthesia For The Procedure?
Dentists usually prefer to numb the area before wisdom tooth extraction, and thus recommend a local anesthesia. If you need to get them removed, consult an expert dentist at your nearest Dr. Dhingra Shanti Dental clinic.
Q.3. How Long Does The Pain Last After The Removal Of Wisdom Teeth?
The wisdom tooth pain may be there for at most a couple of days. In these days, you will need to take all the necessary precautions as directed by your dentist.